3101 Concorde Dr Ste E
McKinleyville, CA 95519

Find out more
information about
Moser Properties.
Click here

Frequently Asked Questions

We do not allow pets or animals.

Parking is available on a first come first served basis. There are no assigned parking spots.

You can either call PG&E at 800-743-5000 or go to their website and select ‘Start or Stop Service’.

Suddenlink is the most popular, AT&T is another option.

A maintenance emergency is only when the issue is causing damage to the unit or could harm someone. If it is during business hours of Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 2:30PM please call our office at 707-839-3233. If it is after hours please call Allen at 707-599-7723.

Contact the City of Arcata or PG&E to see if there is an outage. If there are no outages then contact our office at 707-839-3233

Contact our office or maintenance staff. There will be a $90 lockout fee.

Call the office and we will give you a replacement. There is a $40 key replacement fee.

Arcata Water/Sewer Service: 707-822-5951
AT&T Telephone & Internet Service: 1-800-310-2355
PG & E (Pacific Gas & Electric): 1-800-743-5000
Sudden Link Cable Company: Jocelyn Munoz/Account Executive 707-599-6182